When Will CEOs Realize That Partisan Politics And Business Don’t Mix??
We saw the great GrubHub debacle, plus the Tech CEOs who stepped in the mess and were unable to get free despite their best excuses–“I WAS HACKED!” “IT WAS A BAD JOKE!”
NOTE TO CEOs, ESPECIALLY OF TECH FIRMS:
- Generally, JOKES are supposed to be funny. They do not include explicit details concerning how to snipe someone in a white house bedroom. They usually included smiley faces. And it also helps if the rest of your Facebook page doesn’t have angry, profane statements regarding the country and voters.
- The “I’VE BEEN HACKED” Excuse doesn’t work. When even a non-techie like ME can tell the rest of your twitter feed is the same tone and language–you haven’t been hacked, you’re just a loon. Unless, of course, your hacker hung out in your Twitter feed tweeting on your behalf for most of the election season….
Enter More Clowns–Pepsico and Renzey’s Spices.
PEPSICO’S CEO DID NOT DISS TRUMP–THAT WAS AGITPROP, FOLKS. IF YOU’RE NOT FAMILIAR WITH MASS PERCEPTION MANAGEMENT, THEN READ THE MATH GEEKS FROM HELL SECTION OF THIS BLOG!
That being said–
Pepsico is in a long term partnership with none other than the CLINTON FOUNDATION. For those who have missed the news, the Clinton foundation isn’t a real charity. It’s a thinly veiled cash cow/personal piggy bank for Hillary and family.
- The Clinton Foundation used funds collected to pay for things like Chelsea’s multi-million dollar wedding.
- The Clinton foundation, according to IRS filings, typically gives LESS THAN 10% OF THE COLLECTED FUNDS TO ACTUAL POOR PEOPLE.
- The Clintons, and their associate, John Podesta, are tied up with #spiritcooking and #pizzagate. #Spiritcooking is touched on in that link, and more information is online.
- Recently, Monica Petersen, a child advocate from Denver, was in Haiti investigating child sex trafficking–when to the shock and bewilderment of co-workers and family–SHE COMMITTED SUICIDE. And years ago, Hillary Clinton was connected to a woman who was accused of child trafficking following the Haitian Earthquake….
- The Clinton Foundation was SUPPOSED to build a multi-million dollar hospital in Haiti following that earthquake–one they collected funds for, that has never been built. Not to mention the Clinton brother who was ostensibly down there on Foundation work, but instead was trying to get people involved in a gold mining scam….
THESE REASONS ALONE ARE SUFFICIENT TO BOYCOTT PEPSICO.
As for Penzey’s…Leftist Loon CEO Delivers Email Rant. Then Doubles Down On Rant.
So the Penzey’s CEO–who basically stole the name from his sister, who now runs The Spice House, flat out said in his email that if you voted for the racist, then you could take a hike. Fine. His choice.
But he didn’t stop there–read his follow up Facebook post. Apparently, we who voted for the racist and thereby committed the single most racist act in the history of this nation, are supposed to atone by making a generous donation to one of his two favorite hate groups–the ACLU or the SPLC, and leave the receipt out so our younger, more evolved and tolerant children can see the depth of our atonement.
The Arrogance, Elitism and Condescension Is Mind Boggling.
I’m glad I hadn’t stocked up on my gourmet spices yet–I went to the Spice House online instead, and got some nice items. And with any luck, as more ordinary Americans who know better than to always believe the Main Stream Media find out what an absolute ass this man is, they will do the same.
It’s bad enough that the owner of a business would decide to label 60 million people as racists. But to then lecture us, and deign to offer us advice on how to regain the companionship of our families is going way, way too far.